[cvsnt] Jar files becoming corrupt

Bryan Leber bryan.leber at fischerinternational.com
Fri Sep 15 13:35:05 BST 2006

We had just recently been working on version 2.3.1. We tagged and
branched this version about 2 weeks ago and everything was working fine
if we did builds and such. Once we had the 2.3.1 shipped, we started
working on our version 2.4 that will be out the end of the year. In
version 2.3.1 we use three modules(IPM2.3.1, Dataforum2.31, and
IPMDFCommons). In 2.3.1  IPM2.3.1 and Dataforum2.3.1 each had
directories named Third Party Jars, which contained different jar files.
Most of the jars in third party jars in imp2.3.1 and DF2.3.1 are the
same, so version 2.4 is going to be combine these jars into
IPMDFCommons. We
had checked in the code and built 2.4 and it works fine, but we still
make changes/service packs for 2.3.1 and if we checkout the patch branch
of 2.3.1 the third party jars in IMP2.3.1 and DF2.3.1 are corrupt saying
there are some bytes missing. Any Ideas????

This mail message may contain confidential and privileged information from Fischer International which is
protected. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution by any means is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.