[cvsnt] rcsinfo File-SOLVED

Bryan Leber bryan.leber at fischerinternational.com
Fri Sep 15 21:23:59 BST 2006

We were running an older version...2.0.1.1910. I just upgraded on our
test server to 2.0.3.2382 and it seems to be working fine now. Now onto
righting the script to verify things.

This mail message may contain confidential and privileged information from Fischer International which is
protected. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution by any means is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.