[cvsnt] Jar files becoming corrupt

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-cvsnt at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Sep 16 15:01:14 BST 2006

At Saturday 16/9/2006 10:27, Bryan Leber wrote:

>Some of the files in the Jars folder that I looked at say file format
>binary/....so does anyone have any idea where to go next in all of this.
>Don't understand how they could be working fine on the branch patch for
>a couple weeks, then when we start working on 2.4 version the third
>party jars become corrupt?

This is still vague - *some* of the files or *all* the files? A jar
file marked as text won't work.
Also, were the jar files actually checked out? Since you say they are
3rd party, maybe people just copy them around, or install them from
other sources, not using cvs. So the files might be corrupt in CVS a
long time ago, but nobody noticed.

Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.