[cvsnt] one time checkout files

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sun Sep 17 23:15:28 BST 2006

On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 12:21:09 -0500, Glen Starrett
<glen.starrett at march-hare.com> wrote:

>Bo Berglund wrote:
>>>No, there is a) the letter 'l' and b) the digit '1'.
>>>
>> Which is which and should it not be shown a bit more clearly in the
>> doc page???
>
>Must be the sweedish character sets, making the "l" look like a 1... I
>can easily tell at least a 1 pixel difference between the two.

The webpage defines its own character set, right?
How could I put a Swedish characters et there? My XP-Pro is US-English
for example. The only thing Swedish in my PC is the keyboard.
I use courier as the font in my newsreader and here too it is not
possible to see any difference at all between your "1" and l, they are
exactly identical....

The webpage should forca a font that clearly shows the two characters
as different in my view.

HTH

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)