[cvsnt] Changing Commit Dialog

Bryan Leber bryan.leber at fischerinternational.com
Tue Sep 19 15:12:39 BST 2006

I have changed it to -1 and it seems to still not work. I don't know if
the commitlog gets read before the verifymsg or what, but it says the
commit has failed, but somehow gets the information into my script that
is in the commitlog file

Bryan Leber

Developer

Fischer International Corporation

www.fischerinternational.com <http://www.fischerinternational.com>

bryan.leber at fischerinternational.com
<mailto:bryan.leber at fischerinternational.com>

Cell:(239)963-5267

Secure Your Risk. Increase Your Bottom Line. (tm)

This mail message may contain confidential and privileged information from Fischer International which is
protected. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution by any means is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.