[cvsnt] ACL's with Domain groups and sspi

Mark Johnson amarkjohnson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 05:15:04 BST 2006

I am using cvsnt 2.5.03 on Linux (server), using sspi to access it from
windows clients.  My Linux box authenticates off our Windows domain using
samba/winbind.  I'm having ACL problems, recognizing my AD groups.  I can
set file permissions  to a specific domain group, and the os recognizes this
group.  When I use this group in an ACL, it does not work.  In looking
through previous posts, I see  refrerences to using "cvs -ttt" to view the
ACL logic.  Which commands would this be?  If I run "cvs -ttt up" in a
previously checked out module, which noW requires me to be a member of a
specific domain group, I don't see any ACL related info.  Is there something
I am missing?  My domain group is "T360", so it should be valid for Linux.

Thanks,
Mark