[cvsnt] Using loginfo

paul.s.barriscale at accenture.com paul.s.barriscale at accenture.com
Wed Sep 27 14:04:34 BST 2006

Hi,

Ok i've now updated my script call in the loginfo file to the following:

Underwriting/* D:/development/test-workspace/scripts/commit2rss.rb %{sVv} $USER

Now my RSS feed produces the following output based on the following cvs commit

cvs -t commit -m "test commit" rsa-email.properties

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<rss version="2.0">
  <channel>
    <title>Commit Summary: Underwriting</title>
    <description>Commit Summary: Underwriting</description>
    <item>
      <title>Sep 27, 14:04:56 - pbarriscale</title>
      <description>pbarriscale&lt;br /&gt;</description>
      <pubDate>Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:04:56 +0100</pubDate>
    </item>
  </channel>
</rss>

The description for the individual item just has the user id of the the person doing the commit. Do I need to define a template for the rcsinfo file to produce output such as the log message, updated file, etc...?

Thanks,
Paul