[cvsnt] unexpected '\x73' reading

Simon Renshaw simon at benchmarkconsulting.com
Thu Apr 5 16:31:47 BST 2007

Hi Arthur,

Guess this is my mistake but because of NT, I thought that CVSNT was a
Windows version of CVS :) Look like I was wrong. So basically it is an
improved version of CVS?

If I upgrade the server to CVSNT, my repositories will be intact?

Can this problem be caused because the client and the server are not the
same?

I can checkout the code without problems in Eclipse.

And how would I check RCS files for corruption?

Thanks!
Simon