[cvsnt] What is the last version of CVSNT, that run under Win98SE?

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Fri Apr 6 14:18:04 BST 2007

Arthur Barrett wrote:

> As for Win98 support - please download the CVSNT source code and
> compile and test on Win98 and submit  your patches to cvsnt-dev.  If
> you have any questions about how to get started we are always happy
> to help - but ask the cvsnt-dev list not this one.

FYI there's pretty much no hope of anything newer than 2.5.02 or
thereabouts working on Win98 as they're all unicode... it would have to
be a completely new platform port probably (lots of work, especially
since the the compiler won't run on it).  Easier to start with an early
build like 2.5.01 and create a Win9x version.