[cvsnt] Converting from Linux CVS to CVSNT Windows 2003-modules/modules2 CVSNTv2.5.03

Nicolas Courtiller ncourtiller at sgcc.com
Tue Apr 17 14:19:24 BST 2007

Hello,

I have noticed something similar some weeks ago when I try to use module2
with this kind of definition:

[moduleName]
/ = projectMain
repA = projectX

If the length of the moduleName is less than 13 characters it doesn't works
as expected when I checkout moduleName (I got only files in projectMain). If
the length is greater than 13 characters it works but I have a lot of
strange errors about wrong path. Notes that I just tested few length and
find that 13 is ok.

Tested with client CVSNT 2.5.03.3283 and server CVSNT {2.5.03.2260,
2.5.03.3282 and 2.5.04.2471}

Strange, isn't it ?

Thanks
Nicolas.