[cvsnt] CVSNT2.5.0.3 installation - only as client installation?

lucia.kaeser at helvetia.de lucia.kaeser at helvetia.de
Wed Aug 15 12:35:23 BST 2007

Hi experts,

we use CVSNT (2.5.02) on a Windows 2000 Server and WinCVS (2.0.2.4 Build4)

on several Windows NT PC's.
Because we want to stay up to date I "upgrade" once a year to the latest
CVSNT and WinCVS versions:

Today I installed the new CVSNT 2.5.03 (Build 2382) on the Server machine
and - since you recommended this about a week ago - I installed it also on
my client PC.

Is there any possibility to install it with a "client only" - option?
Because the result of the installation on the client side is the same as
it is installed on the server:  the services are also running on the
client PC - I have never understood this. Or am I doing anything wrong?

With best regards

Lucia Käser