[cvsnt] Just a strange thing with CVSNT / Repository Auditing via MySQL

vcf vcf at free.fr
Mon Aug 20 09:57:58 BST 2007

Arthur Barrett a écrit :
>> In fact, in the MySQL/data/cvsnt folder, all files MYD and MYI are
>> vanished ! only frm files stay.
>>

> Someone must have deleted them, there is no way for CVSNT to do that.
>
> Regards,
>

> Arthur Barrett

I think so ;(, is possible via DROP TABLE command, but why not DROP
DATABASE ?

We have updated to MySQL 5.0 for best monitoring via MySQL Administrator.
For information, we see now 453 pages of log with connections trying
differents login/passwords ( unsuccefully ) during day and night ;(

Take care,
Regards,

@B.