[cvsnt] Strange problem with CVSNT and permissions

Paul Whitfield paulw at omnitronics.com.au
Wed Aug 29 09:16:43 BST 2007

> It turns out that my problem was that a
> virus scanner had been installed via the domain policy,
> disabling the virus scanner real-time scanning mode has made it all
> start working....

Looks like I spoke too soon. Disabling the virus scanner worked for
some users, however now some users can not write to the repository.

I have "diffed" the logs from

cvs -ttt commit

between a user that works and a user that doesn't and they
are identical up to the point where one fails and one works.

Anything else I can try to determine what to try next.

All the users definitely have permission to write to the
files - I can browse to them and change them while logged in...

Regards

Paul