[cvsnt] Repository Configuration

Andreas Tscharner andreas.tscharner at metromec.ch
Tue Dec 4 09:32:42 GMT 2007

Sachin Gowdar wrote:
> hi,
> when we add repository in Repository configuration we come across these
> check box
> 1. Publish Repository

The repository will be published via mDNS (if turned on in another tab)
> 2. Default Repository

This repository is the default repository, meaning you don't necessarily
set it in your CVSROOT (Arthur, Tony: Correct me on this one, if I'm
wrong, because I'm not 100% sure about that). Only ONE repository can be
the default repository.
> 3. Online Repository

The repository is online. You can disable a repository (for maintenance
stuff) without shuting down the complete CVSNT server

Best regards
	Andreas
Andreas Tscharner                          andreas.tscharner at metromec.ch