[cvsnt] Authorization to Admin to create/import a project.

Sachin Gowdar sachin.gowdar at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 11:50:18 GMT 2007

hi all,

Thanks for the reply arthur.
But as u mentioned we can able give acl to a module. But i need to give
access to repository.
for example

If there are 4 users
ABC
DEF
GHI
XYZ

These 4 are working under a project. But  i would like to give access to
user XYZ  to create/import a new  Project or module. Rest (ABC,DEF,GHI) can
able to  checkout and commit the new project. And XYZ can also able to
checkout and commit the project.

Regards,
Sachin Gowdar