[cvsnt] CVSNT 2.5.04.2911

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Fri Dec 14 14:55:18 GMT 2007

Hi folks..

The latest testing release is up.

The packaging has changed a little for this release.  There are now two
different packages (plus server & client versions of each).

1. The minimal installer.. this is just CVSNT without any extra bits.
This roughly corresponds to what we've packaged in the past.
2. The Suite Trial installer.  This contains the many of the March Hare
specific binaries, plus versions of TortoiseCVS, WinCVS, WinMerge and
other stuff I forget (!).   The final version will have some form of the
SCCI plugin but it didn't quite make it in this version.