[cvsnt] Cannot connect remotly

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Fri Dec 14 21:42:22 GMT 2007

On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 17:16:28 +0100, Daniel Wetzel <daniel at keksbox.com>
wrote:

>I am completly new to cvsnt and to this list.

So do you know how CVS works? Did you read the basic materialk on how
to use CVS to version control sourcefiles?

>I installed cvsnt 2.5.03 (2382) on a Windows Server 2003 system. After
>creating a repository and an user I wanted to connect with my editor

What do you mean by "connect with my editor"?
THere is no connection that I know of thta editors do. You need a CVS
client on the remote machine and it can send commands and receive
files from the server.

You *really* should read the basics on how CVS works.

HTH

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)