[cvsnt] Cannot conect remotly

Daniel Wetzel daniel at keksbox.com
Thu Dec 20 12:30:30 GMT 2007

Of course there is a router, but it is mine (on the remote side). The
server is connected to the internet inside of an hosting center.

I also tried to access it from another server located in the same
network
(at the same ISP). So there can't be any firewall between the hosts.
I've
checked the server system for several times and Windows' firewall is not
active (even the service is not running at all).

Thanks a lot, regards,
Daniel