[cvsnt] cvs web viewer

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Fri Feb 2 14:28:43 GMT 2007

I cannot speak of bonzai, but I know how ViewCVS works:

1) It accesses the raw RCS files, but does so by calling the rcs
function in cvsnt
2) Consequently it does NOT use any particular CVSROOT string since cvs
is not used
3) It MUST be running on the same local machine where CVSNT itself is
running
4) So you have to set up Apache on that same machine in order to serve
ViewCvs

I have installed ViewCvs in many locations but for all of these the
server was a
Windows machine so I have no advice as to installing on Linux. :-(

Best regards,

Bo Berglund