[cvsnt] how to able a disabled account

3c seiki_ohnuki at 3circles.biz
Tue Feb 6 06:21:39 GMT 2007

Vitali,

I checked what I have done as you suggested, and found that I made a
mistake. The mistake was happened because the informaiton I've got from the
Internet was wrong...  cvsnt is working on my WinXP now.  Thank you for your
help and also for all the others.

Regards,

Sam

news:eq5bh5$1um$2 at paris.nodomain.org...