[cvsnt] CVSNT on Windows XP SP2 PServer Impersonation not working?

Glen Starrett glen.starrett at march-hare.com
Wed Feb 7 00:07:58 GMT 2007

Vitali Lovich wrote:
> The CVSNT service is set to run under an administrator account and in
> the service log on page it has the Local System account selected.

Do you mean the CVSNT control panel has the "Run as user" set to
something other than (client user)?  Do I also understand you're using
NTFS permissions to restrict access to users, or are you using the lsacl
and chacl commands built into CVSNT?

Setting the Run as user to something other than (client user) will cause
the NTFS permissions of only the Run as user to be applied.

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett