[cvsnt] modules2 help

Joe.VanQuakebeke at Ingenix.com Joe.VanQuakebeke at Ingenix.com
Wed Feb 7 17:17:16 GMT 2007

All;
	I am trying to define a module in the modules2 file and I keep
getting an error message.  The error message is:
cvs checkout: in directory .:
cvs checkout: cannot open CVS/Entries for reading: No such file or
directory

Here is my module definition:
[foo]
classes = MyTopLevel/win32/Grouper (^*.c$|^*.cpp$)

My top level is the top level directory that is a sibling of the CVSROOT
directory in this repository.

Here is what I was trying to do.  I want a directory called classes that
has all my .c and .cpp files in it. Eventually I will pull files from
multiple directories but I just wanted to do this one to see if I could
do it.

If I leave off the regular expression then everything seems to work.
Maybe I am interpreting the RE wrong.  Here is my thought:  Go the
Grouper directory and find all files that end in a .c or .cpp extension.
So my RE reads like this: Find a beginning line, followed by 0 or more
characters, followed by a dot, followed by the character c followed by a
new line OR Find a beginning line, followed by 0 or more characters,
followed by a dot, followed by the characters cpp followed by a new
line.  This follows the example given in the modules2 file, so am I
missing something?

Tia;

Joe

"Secure Server GDV" made the following
 annotations on 02/07/2007 11:19:03 AM
------------------------------"This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately."