[cvsnt] modules2 help

Glen Starrett glen.starrett at march-hare.com
Wed Feb 7 21:16:58 GMT 2007

Joe.VanQuakebeke at Ingenix.com wrote:
> Here is my module definition:
> [foo]
> classes = MyTopLevel/win32/Grouper (^*.c$|^*.cpp$)

I haven't tried your example, but I think your regexp isn't valid.
Remember these are regexps, not directory wildcards.  * means 'repeat
the previous character 0 or more times'.

To do "beginning followed by one or more of any characters, followed by
literal .c or .cpp at end" it would look more like this:

However, I'm not sure you need to be that specific.  How many files do
you have that end in .c or .cpp that don't have a filename?  Do you
care?  This should work:

http://www.regular-expressions.info/

Regards,

--