[cvsnt] update slow in cvs

Omprakash Thammishetty Omprakash.T at tavant.com
Thu Feb 8 09:36:23 GMT 2007

Hi all,

I am facing one problem while updating workspace as follows.

The speed of checking out, checking in or updating files is very slow as
compared to other people performing the same action from their desktops.

I tried to perform the same action from different workstations, but
still the result is the same. I am not able to find out whether it is a
network issue or something else which is reducing the speed.This Happens
only for my Account, Even on Other machines

server on redhat linux

cvs version 1.11.17

client : TortoiseCVS and WinCVS

Any help would be appriciate.