[cvsnt] mysql auditing does not work: Audit trigger initialiasation failed: Database name not set

Glen Starrett glen.starrett at march-hare.com
Thu Feb 8 15:12:32 GMT 2007

dasvob wrote:
> I configured the mysql database exactly as is described in book "All
> About CVS CVSNT 2.5.03.2382 July 2006".

Hi Dasvob,

Since you are a March Hare professional support customer, you can email
support directly at the address specified in your eBook on page 6-7.

> My PServer file contains following credentials:
>
> AuditDatabaseName=audit
> AuditDatabasePassword=pw
> AuditDatabaseUsername=audit

There are more settings that affect the Audit database.  Make sure they
are all set properly.  If you can't see anything obvious, send in your
/etc/cvsnt/* files to the March Hare support email address and we'll
take a look.

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett
Technical Account Manager, North America

http://march-hare.com/cvspro/