[cvsnt] Modules2 definition

Van Quakebeke, Joe Joe.VanQuakebeke at Ingenix.com
Thu Feb 8 19:38:05 GMT 2007

All;
	I am trying to pull all the files in separate directories into
one directory  ( I have a group I am migrating from VSS and they have
linked files).  So I setup modules2 and I can get all the files I want
from a parent dir through all the children dirs.  But all the files are
in the respective subdirs, not in the top dir.

Here is my definition:
[unix]
/ = Symmetry-Products/Release65/ETG/win32/Grouper
(^.*\.c$|^.*\.cpp$|.*/$)
/ = Symmetry-Products/Release65/ETG/unix/classes_unix

classes_unix never seems to be seen.  I have 2 files there but they are
never copied into my sandbox.
If I comment out the first line then I get them.

So how do I define modules2 to get all the .c and .cpp in Grouper,
Grouper sub dirs, and all the files in unix_classes into one single
directory without sub directories?

I am making the assumption that there are no duplicate filenames.

I was thinking it might be possible to use symbolic links in the repo
but I understand that is not recommended.

Joe

"Secure Server BSK" made the following
 annotations on 02/08/2007 02:39:20 PM
------------------------------"This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately."