[cvsnt] out of memory; can not reallocate

bwhicks at aep.com bwhicks at aep.com
Fri Feb 9 19:43:12 GMT 2007

cvsnt-bounces at cvsnt.org wrote on 02/09/2007 01:35:23 PM:

> with 3.6 gigs of RAM and 7.5 Gigs of swap. Without assuming that the
> slight difference in RAM is the problem, can anyone else tell me what
> MIGHT be the problem?

The RCS file that causes the problem is around 351 megs in size. It is a
single revision of a file. Can anyone tell me How much RAM this sort of
file would take to check out (or let me know how to discover this for
myself)? I want to verify if it falls between the amounts of RAM in my two
servers....

Thanks.

Brian