[cvsnt] cvsnt for word doc version control

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Sat Feb 10 12:59:56 GMT 2007

Tim Chippington Derrick wrote:
> desktop PCs; the master version is supposed to be on Sharepoint, but
> only the PM has write access (to keep control of the versioning). [Note:

It seems to me if they're going to use sharepoint then using the its MS
Word integration makes sense.  Using any system then locking it down so
that everyone is forced back to sneakernet is just, well...

> Somebody please give me the strength to carry on living with this...

You already have more strength than me - I'd have killed someone by now.

Any hope of calling external CM consultants in?  March Hare have years
of experience in this stuff...