[cvsnt] Auto-checkout messages

James Garrison jhg at athensgroup.com
Mon Feb 12 17:00:18 GMT 2007

When I use auto-checkout (CVSROOT/shadow) with a repository on
a Windows server, I see messages on the client side detailing
the progress of the auto-checkout operation.

With CVSNT on a Solaris server, the auto-checkout happens but
no messages are displayed at the client.  Is this by design,
and is there a configuration option that would cause the
Solaris CVSNT to return those messages to the client?

--
James Garrison                                Athens Group, Inc.
mailto:jhg at athensgroup.com                    5608 Parkcrest Dr