[cvsnt] Keyword Substitution no longer working following arecentupgrade.

Richard Boatfield r.boatfield at SPAMsstl.co.uk
Tue Jan 9 14:39:56 GMT 2007

Hi Arthur,

Thanks for the response, see my further comments below.

>It works for us - you'll have to supply more info.  What does "cvs status"
>show for one of the files?  Is the k options set to kkv?

Please see attached file (n.b. some path and name text changed to protect
the innocent)
It would appear that the option is set to kv at the moment.

>> PS. Following the upgrade we are receiving an error about
>> "Couldn't open default trigger library:"etc.

>That's serious - fix that first.  Perhaps try re-install and reboot.

I made a post on this subject to this newsgroup on the 10/07/2006 (UK date),
and chose to interpret Bo's response as 'this can be ignored as it isn't
required any more'.  I'll try a reboot when I get the chance, but that might
not be for a while as this is a production server.

Thanks for the advice anyway.

Cheers, Richard

begin 666 cvsstatus.txt
M*BHJ*BHJ*@T*#0IS=&%T=7, at 8V]N9FEG+WAX>'AX>'@O<WES04QI8BYS#0IC
M=G,@<V5R=F5R.B!#;W5L9&XG="!O<&5N(&1E9F%U;'0@=')I9V=E<B!L:6)R
M87)Y.B!.;R!S=6-H(&9I;&4@;W(@9&ER96-T;W)Y#0H]/3T]/3T]/3T]/3T]
M/3T]/3T]/3T]/3T]/3T]/3T]/3T]/3T]/3T]/3T]/3T]/3T]/3T]/3T]/3T]
M/3T]/3T]/3T]#0I&:6QE.B!S>7-!3&EB+G,@(" @(" @( E3=&%T=7,Z($QO
M8V%L;'D at 36]D:69I960-"@T*(" @5V]R:VEN9R!R979I<VEO;CH),2XQ-PT*
M(" @4F5P;W-I=&]R>2!R979I<VEO;CH),2XQ-PE<>'AX>"]X>'AX>'@O>'AX
M>'AX>"]T87)G970O8V]N9FEG+WAX>'AX>'@O<WES04QI8BYS+'8-"B @($5X
M<&%N<VEO;B!O<'1I;VXZ"6MV#0H@("!#;VUM:70 at 261E;G1I9FEE<CH),3!F
M.#0U,F8U8S0Y,# P, T*(" @4W1I8VMY(%1A9SH)"2AN;VYE*0T*(" @4W1I
M8VMY($1A=&4Z"0DH;F]N92D-"B @(%-T:6-K>2!/<'1I;VYS. at EK=@T*(" @
M365R9V4 at 1G)O;3H)"2AN;VYE*0T*#0I#;VUM86YD($9I;FES:&5D+ at T*#0HJ
0*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BH-"@``
`
end