[cvsnt] sserver on Linux

JBarry at decaresystems.ie JBarry at decaresystems.ie
Tue Jan 9 19:40:18 GMT 2007

   Hi David,
   Yes, openssl is installed and sserver.so and sserver.la are listed in
   /usr/lib/cvsnt/protocols
   As to whether or not I built it with sserver support.... well I
   installed the sserver package as part of the cvsnt install. Don't
   think that the same as what you are talking about. Do you think I
   should go through the build process?
   btw I am only trying to use linux as a client connecting to a remote
   server via sserver.
   Thanks again.
   Jay
   Jason Barry,
   Performance Architect
   DeCare Systems Ireland,
   Unit 1A\1C University Technology Centre,
   Curraheen Road,
   Cork, Ireland
   phone : +353-21-4925-189
   mobile : +353-87-3768-077