[cvsnt] Mergepoint issues on 2.5.0.3 b2382

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Wed Jan 10 12:51:51 GMT 2007

Andy,

As explained by Tony Hoyle - you do not want the versions where this was
enabled because you can lose data.

I strongly suggest stepping away from the problem and perhaps you and
Tony Eva can explain what BUSINESS FUNCTION you are trying to achieve a
CVS solution for.  Many people on the newsgroup can then help explain
how to automate that business function with CVSNT.

I've used ClearCase a fair amount and I've never seen this functionality
used - it is quite possible CC has the same "limitation" - but perhaps
not - I certainly do not think this is a part of UCM.

Regards,

Arthur