[cvsnt] post for Site Administrator london

steven curtis stevenjcurtis49 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 15 10:40:19 GMT 2007

Dear Sir,

I applied for the post of Site Administrator (Administrative Support Admin)  London/South East on 12/12/2006 through Redgoldfish.co.uk. I downloaded my application plus my CV and as yet have had no confirmation as to whether the vacancy is still available. Please could you confirm if you have received my details, and if possible if the post is still available. Please contact me by e-mail Stevenjcurtis49 at yahoo.co.uk

            Yours Sincerely

            Steven J Curtis