[cvsnt] CVSNT history page still down?

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Fri Jan 19 20:17:48 GMT 2007

David Somers wrote:
> I think that what he after is a more simplistic history in a single place
> (e.g. in the wiki?), rather than all the minutiae contained within the
> ChangeLog or messages to this list.
>
> e.g. version 1.1 feature x implemented
>      version 1.2 feature y implemented
>      version 1.3 feature z removed

The list messages are mostly a copy/paste of what was put in the
history, at least back to 2002.

2000 - end of 2004 are backed up as a copy of the old history in the
wiki.  Beyond that it was in a blog.. big problem of that is it was
volatile data & doesn't seem to exist since I uninstalled the blog software.

No idea what's going to happen with new cvsnt releases (Whether there
will be an equivalent to the history page at all) since that's up to Arthur.

Evs is handled differently as it's news posts on a xoops site & there's
nothing specifically called 'history' even though that serves a similar
function.  I still post each set of notes to the evs list as well so
there's a long term copy of that.