[cvsnt] Checkout Failed

Krishna Reddy kreddy at nucomm.com
Mon Jan 22 15:57:17 GMT 2007

I am running version 2.5.03 Build 2382 on a Wiindows Storage Server 2003
R2 SP1.  When using TortoiseCVS 1.8.22, my users can checkout without
any issues.  With TortoiseCVS 1.8.29, some users can connect and others
cannot.  The users that can connect are first prompted to enter their
password; after that they are fine.  The ones that cannot just get the
the -1 error.  In addition, even the users that can connect need to try
to checkout multiple times before the password prompt appears.

I am using SSPI authentication.  I am new to CVSNT, so any clues on
where to look or how to enable more logging would be appreciated.

TIA.

Krishna Reddy

IT Manager

Nucomm, Inc.

The information contained in this email and attachments to this email are the proprietary and confidential property
of Nucomm, Inc.  The information is provided in strict confidence and shall not be reproduced, copied, or
used (partially or wholly) in any manner without prior, express written authorization of Nucomm, Inc.