[cvsnt] Can we rename the files on the server side in CVSNT

Kerry, Richard richard.kerry at siemens.com
Tue Jan 23 11:27:52 GMT 2007

Aaarghh .....

If you don't know what you're doing, please don't touch the repository
directly, just use the client.

If you want to change the name of a file on the repository, just change
the name of the file and don't attempt to edit it.
The name will change when the file is picked up by the next Update.
It will henceforward behave as if it always had the new name.

If this doesn't make sense, please don't even try it.

Helpfully,
Maybe,
Richard.

(King of the direct rename within the repository)