[cvsnt] Is it possible to limit client versions even more?

Andreas Tscharner andreas.tscharner at metromec.ch
Wed Jan 24 14:15:24 GMT 2007

MJ wrote:
> Hi
>
> It is possible to configure the allowed client versions in the cvsnt control
> panel applets 'Compatibility Options' page. But i would like to limit the
> allowed versions even more than what the applet has as optins - to a single
> build or a list of builds. Is this possible in any way?

The Linux configuration file allows a regular expression at this option.
I don't know if it's the same code that handles the allowed clients, but
you may try to find this option in the registry and try to set a regex
there, but make sure you make a backup first and don't blame me if it
does not work; it's a shot in the blue...

Best regards
	Andreas
Andreas Tscharner                          andreas.tscharner at metromec.ch