[cvsnt] repository problem on new created files

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-cvsnt at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Jan 26 07:38:52 GMT 2007

At Friday 26/1/2007 04:02, Onur Gungor wrote:

>I can not see the new created files on the server(repository) I actually
>add and commit the files. The other users can see and checkout the new
>created files (and folders) but under windows explorer I can not see the
>new created files so I can not backup the repository. Is anyone faced
>with this kind of problem before? Any help will be fine.

First, an obvious check: ensure that you are looking at the right
server! Inspect the CVSROOT used by anyone that is connecting without
problems and verify the server name.
On the server, open the CVSNT Control Panel; on the Repository
Configuration tab you'll see how each repository name is mapped to a
physical directory. These are the directories you need to backup.

--
Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.