[cvsnt] CVS HEAD stuck?!?

Chuck Kirschman Chuck.Kirschman at Nosp_am.bentley.com
Mon Jul 2 13:41:58 BST 2007

Thanks Bo.  I think that's a good idea.  The trick will be finding a
reasonable time to do it.  I'll start some monitors now and see if I can
find a slow spot.  Unfortunately, with worldwide development teams, 4:00
AM here is the middle of the day for someone.  But perhaps I can find a
window on the weekend.

Thanks
chuck