[cvsnt] Unicode file line end defect on branch.

Nicolas Courtiller ncourtiller at sgcc.com
Mon Jul 9 12:14:39 BST 2007

	Hello,

We have experienced the same problem somme time ago. I found a kind of
work-around:
1- commit the unicode file on the HEAD,
2- merge the HEAD into the branch,
3- commit the file on the branch.

Notes that we didn't try to delete the file on the HEAD after step 3- with
the admin "-o" command (because in ours case we need the same file on the
two branchs) so I don't know if it breaks something or not (let me know if
you are succesfull with this).

Regards,
Nicolas.