[cvsnt] sessionid as foreign key

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Fri Jul 20 16:35:20 BST 2007

Arthur Barrett wrote:
>> We are using unixODBC version 2.2.11 (the one that came with the
>> Redhat distribution), and iSQL is known to be working.

Also, there is no cvsnt db2 plugin for Linux/Unix yet.  The one we have
is Windows only (it could be ported easily enough but it's never been
needed so far.. probably about half a days work for someone).

The 'generic' ODBC plugin is really only a framework to write others..
it has some dependencies on SQLServer (using things like select
@@identity for example) which means it is of limited actual use.

Unfortunately SQL isn't really a standard once you get beyond
select/insert so each database needs its own plugin - even if it only
connects via ODBC.