[cvsnt] Removing a branch

Medve Emilian-EMMEDVE1 Emilian.Medve at freescale.com
Fri Jul 20 17:07:26 BST 2007

Hi Chris,

The maintainers will hate me for this :-), but use the cvs admin command
(cvs -H admin is a good starter for more info).

Cheers,
Emil.

This e-mail, and any associated attachments have been classified as:
[x] Public
[ ] Freescale Semiconductor Internal Use Only
[ ] Freescale Semiconductor Confidential Proprietary