[cvsnt] OT: support.cvsgui newsgroup dead?

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Sun Jul 29 21:28:08 BST 2007

Gerhard Fiedler wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm reading both the support.cvsnt and the support.cvsgui groups through
> the news interface. Since a few days, the server reports that there is "no
> such group support.cvsgui". But the group still seems to be in the server
> list.
>
> Is this intentional? Or is it a problem with my reader?

Yahoo groups had stopped sending messages again and this time it wasn't
even logging it on my yahoo account as failing in some way, and I
couldn't find a way to re-enable it.  It had done this for a couple of
weeks (since June 15th) so I removed the newsgroup from the active list
until I figure out a way of getting the messages reliably.