[cvsnt] Changes between two tags

Prochazka, Jan Jan.Prochazka at brooks.com
Fri Jun 1 17:02:58 BST 2007

Hi all,

I also would be highly interested. If anybody has a script or idea or
even info about commercial sw that can do that, please share it.

Thank you,
JP

PS. It may be the great addition to TortoiseCVS or any other CVSNT GUI.
Oh, imagine: bringing the list of changed files and show diffs by
doubleclick on file name. The list would, of course, also include added
and removed files.