[cvsnt] Problem connecting cvsnt with prefix from linux

Glen Starrett glen.starrett at march-hare.com
Mon Jun 4 15:11:29 BST 2007

HECHMANN IVO wrote:
> Connecting a repository from Linux Clients
> With 2.0.9 we used CVSROOT=:pserver:user at host/d//repo/foo
> Now with 2.5.03 using the cvsroot above the cvs reponse is
> '/d//repo/foo: no such repository'.

You'll need to change that, using an alias.  You could make the alias
"/d/repo/foo" if you like, or just "/foo".  You will need to change the
existing sandboxes (you can use a macro to update the CVS/Root files if
you like).

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett
Technical Account Manager, North America

http://march-hare.com/cvspro/