[cvsnt] TImeout settings

Gerhard Fiedler lists at connectionbrazil.com
Wed Jun 6 23:56:52 BST 2007

Genest, Gabriel wrote:

> I'm using CVSNT 2.5.03 build 2382.
>
> We have remote users ( in a WAN, 300ms ping time) having some problems
> getting files from CVS using the sspi protocol
>
> Are there any timeout settings we can change on the server ?
>
> Any other network related settings can be changed on the server ?

I'm in a similar situation (2.5.03 Build 2151) without any problems. (FWIW,
my server is a really old box: 350MHz PII, Win2k.) No changes to the
networking.

Do you see anything in the system logs? If not, maybe have them run a few
updates with server trace on until they get a problematic one.

Gerhard