[cvsnt] Problem with CVSNT control panel applet

MORGANTINI ALESSANDRO a.morgantini at selca.it
Mon Jun 11 10:55:48 BST 2007

Hello,

I've just upgraded my CVSNT installation on a Win2K Pro box.

After the upgrade my CVSNT control panel doesn't work: its icon is
there, but double-clicking on it doesn't start anything. No error or
message comes out. The same behaviour using the Start menu item.

The services (dispatch and locking services), instead, work fine and
working with remote clients doesn't present any problem.

I found something on the Internet about this problem: the solution I
found is to copy on C:\WINNT\System32 directory the file mfc70.dll, or
mfc71u.dll, but this doesn't solve for me.

My CVSNT version is 2.5.03.2382,

I don't remember the old one.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Alessandro