[cvsnt] Undo Commit?

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Thu Jun 14 02:32:25 BST 2007

Raj,

>   But, So you say even though we use those Admin commands and
> remove that version he accidentally did, still that has a history?

No - never ever ever use the admin command.

I'm very tempted to basically disable the admin command altogether
unless you do something like:

# cvsnt --yes-this-may-destroy-everything-ive-ever-done admin etc
cvs server: you don't seem to be very serious - ignoring your request
# cvsnt --yes-this-may-destroy-everything-ive-ever-done admin etc
cvs server: well twice in a row is fairly determined, but not determined
enough
# cvsnt --yes-this-may-destroy-everything-ive-ever-done admin etc
cvs server: ok ok ok, repository mangled and broken as requested

Regards,

Arthur