[cvsnt] Error Creating New Module

Nuno Goncalves nuno.torre at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 11:15:10 BST 2007

Hi!

I'am a new user in the world of CVS anda i have a problem creating a new
Module.

I'am using Tortoise 1.8.31 and CVSNT 2.5.03 b2382.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

In C:\DOCUME~1\NUNOGO~1\DEFINI~1\Temp\TortoiseCVS make new module temp\:
C:\Programas\TortoiseCVS\cvs.exe -q import -m  Java_Tree tcvs-vendor
tcvs-release
CVSROOT=:pserver:admin at localhost:/CVSROOT

No conflicts created by this import

Success, CVS operation completed

In C:\Documents and Settings\Nuno Gonçalves\Ambiente de trabalho:
C:\Programas\TortoiseCVS\cvs.exe -q checkout -d Java_Tree Java_Tree
CVSROOT=:pserver:admin at localhost:/CVSROOT

cvs checkout: in directory .:
cvs [checkout aborted]: CVS directory without administration files
present.  Cannot continue until this directory is deleted or renamed.

Error, CVS operation failed

Error, one of the CVS operations failed

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

thanks in advance