[cvsnt] Can I change the path

Raj Simha cvs_admn at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 21:03:52 BST 2007

Hi All,

  I am using Eclipse as CVS client.

  Now our CVS Repository structure is

  Rep --->     HEAD
                   BRANCHES
                   VERSIONS

  AGAIN under

  HEAD -->   CVS ROOT
                    RAJ
                    JIM
  Now
  Under RAJ ---> I have a subdirectory      RAJ2     in which there are somany versions of different files from last 2 years and they are also tagged with different tags.

  Now Is there any way I could move this RAJ2 (which contains all the fioles) in such a way it comes under HEAD with out effecting the versions and Tags already existing.

  I mean in this following way

  HEAD --->        CVS ROOT
                          RAJ
                         JIM
                         RAJ2

  Please do let me know ............... If my explanation is little confusing I will try to explain you more clear.

  Any kind of help is appreciable.

  Thanks,
  -Raj.